20 Years of Growth, Innovation & Progress
Recognized as one of the most respected forums for industry-leading hematologic research and clinical case studies, the Lymphoma, Leukemia, and Myeloma Congress is the meeting where interdisciplinary specialists convene to explore the controversial and complex world of blood cancer through debate, discussion, and networking.
The 20th-anniversary event featured 5 days of engaging presentations and panel discussions, in addition to an expanded on-demand agenda, released after the live event.
What to expect
- A comprehensive scientific agenda that covers the full spectrum of non-malignant hematology, lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma disorders.
- A cutting-edge pre-conference workshop guaranteed to keep you at the forefront of benign hematology care
- Extensive COVID-19 discussions and the impact on cancer care
- Breakout thinkers presenting bold, unconventional perspectives
- 30+ CME/CE credits
- 5 inspiring days of clinical education
Our personalized help-desk concierge will be available to optimize your experience throughout the virtual event. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly.